Hola!
How is everyone? I hope you are all doing as good as I am! I love it hear. I got hear and went straight to a class where they were speaking all spanish. Not one word was in english, it was crazy! I truly have been blessed all ready though and I have been hear all of a 3 days. My companion is Elder Hunter. He is from American Fork. My baseball coach that I had over the summer actually taught his PE class! He loves sports though. He is 6'5 and actually going to ST GEORGE to play basketball at Dixie when he gets home! I love him though he is an amazing Elder and I am glad I'll be working with him for the next 2 months!
The spanish is hard but it will get there. Elder Hunter and I work at it everyday and the next day we know that much more. Yesterday we learned how to say a prayer and bear our testimonies in Espanol! It was interesting but very cool. We even taught out first investigator yesterday in spanish! haha it was ugly but we got er done!
Anyways I'm running out of time! I'll hit you all up with a better one next week. My pday is on fridays!
Adios Mi Familia! I love you all and hope your doing well!
Love, Elder Ovard
No comments:
Post a Comment