Just wanted to share a few things from Elder Dean's email this week. "SUPER BOSS" are the words John uses for amazing!
"Well everything continues on with greatness here in sunny Miami!! My companion is a SUPER BOSS and has easily become one of my favorites, if not the favorite, companions that I have had in the mission field. We continue to be united and seeing great miracles."
"I have often times wondered as the weeks have gone by, how is it that each week is amazing and most times more than the week before. I would definitely say that the council of our leaders has helped us a lot in making every week a better week to always strive to create miracles and fully access the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This week we thought that the week was going bad. We evaluated ourselves and found that we were getting into a little routine, so we broke it. We used the Faith cycle and created miracles. We met a super solid young couple who have been looking for a church to join and they were struggling a little bit because Mary's mom had kicked her out of the house and wouldn't let her live there anymore. They felt sorrow and wanted to feel loved and wanted. The Lord provided them with these blessings as we came and left the blessing with them. They were crying after the blessing and quickly accepted the Lord's invitation to be baptized. They loved church and are continuing to prepare for the 10th.
We have been working with a youth named Anthony, and he has been keeping commitments left and right. He prays daily and continues to feel the Spirit. We went by the other day and shared the message of the restoration with him. We talked about faith and how it applies to him. Afterwards he gave the most humble prayer to know that what we were teaching is true. He felt a great desire to know more and to be baptized."
Elder Ovard may have shared these experience with you but just in case I thought I would send them on. Thanks again for your son!
Sincerely,
Nancy
Elder Ovard may have shared these experience with you but just in case I thought I would send them on. Thanks again for your son!
Sincerely,
Nancy
No comments:
Post a Comment