I love emailing!!!!!!!! haha Another week baby!!!
How was everything with my fam this past week? Sounds like a lot more excitement and A LOT more crazyness! It's soo good to hear about MAYNERD and MICHAEL haha man I love them both so much and I know their going to be awesome. I'll be talking to maynerd in some good ol spanish baby!! Except ima talk like a crazy CUBAN and he'll talk like a crazy hyper mexican hahaha COMO ELDER DIAZ CHICO. Anyways. Thats too bad dad wasn't able to make it to michaels farewell. I bet he felt super bad. Michael would understand though so he shouldn't worry about it. I'll prob write a letter to Tammie this week and send her a piece of toilet paper :( hahaha it's so sad i know but it's so great! He's going to have so much fun. And just think... Jensens in TEXAS. RED NECK BROTHAS hahaha i'm excited to hear about everything.
So this week spanish was getting better haha still super hard but understand people was a little better. Everyone just says poco a poco. "little by little" I know it's true and all I needa do is give everything I got and don't worry about it.
So the changes here in the mission the next few months are going to be crazy. Were getting so many new missionaries in. Which means a lot of new trainers and leadership positions haha. Well i thought to be a trainer you probably needa know a lot of spanish right. Well we'll see haha this past week I went on an exchange with Elder Samuelian and supposively the Zone Leaders told him that he needs to talk to me about leadership and i need to be ready to be a leader because you never know what might happen. SOOOO that being said who knows? This transfer is rapidly coming to an end though and It's just crazy. I would be completely suprised though if i was training. Especially where i've already been here in miami for so long. We'll see though. I don't think i'll train but i guess you never know and god knows what will be best!
Past week was good and bad with investigators haha We are probably going to MARRY a couple or two this next week:) My first people that i have the chance to marry haha. She is super solid and wants to be baptized so bad. We found out this week though that the guy she loves and has 2 kids with and been living with for 10 years isn't her husband. So this week we will get them married then she can be baptized on sunday! CRAZY right?? Match maker match maker make me a match:) hahaha I'm pumped! Super cool. This area of miami is just the bomb. At the marlins stadium we teach all sorts of people mom. Lore and Lazaro? remember them thats where we always taught them. ummm other peoples that live around there we've taught. We taught another little fam that is super solid as well and they want to be baptized. The father the dad of the fam is headed to Argentina this week though. Maybe dev can get in contact with him and baptize him though haha he'll probably be there for a month or so. We'll have his wife baptized before he returns ;)
Also this week we had a baptism all planned up and ready to role then the guy didn't show up haha his name is lazaro. IDK if you guys remember but he's like 6'5 300 haha ya idk how we'll be able to lift him outta the water but we'll do it. He didn't show up though so we still needa meet up with him and figure out what were going to do. His wife is like keeping him from it I think. She doesn't like us for some reason, but Lazaro loves loves us haha too much.
Dad Blake Taylor... your all spoiled :) haha all of you got something super super sick. You can thank the wallet of Elder Ovard on that one. Well okay maybe like the santa clara 1st ward hahaha but anyways ima send it today. You guys should get it like friday probably. Not real sure. But anyways i hope everything works out and you guys like it. Blake sorry but you'll have to drive 4 hours to find out what it is. Trust me it's worth the drive haha
Well I'm getting excited for all the peeps we have planned for this weekend! It's stake conference for us so i'm headed down south towards the keys for that. It'll make it a lot harder to baptize but I know we can do it with faith. We'll for sure have one but were hoping we get others married and commited more to it this week. We have a lot of people who COULD be baptized so it'll be a lot of prayer and faith on our part.
I did get all your packages and stuff. They were bomb thank you all so much. I love CANDY haha Thanks for the notes as well! Thanks for Everything. Mostly I just have the best fam in the world. I love you guys so much! Let me know if theres anything i can ever do for yal!!
mom so you need a letter? or email for that friend thing?
Elder Ovard
Elder Diaz (in the middle) trained both of us! Brothers in the mission.
Two elders I love the most!! Specialized training in Miami Lakes. Elder Hunter and Elder Diaz
Everyone I've lived with including Dean and Samuelian. I love all these Elders man!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment