Sunday, November 23, 2014

Letter to President Richardson

President Richardson!!
I thank you for everything already thus far! You are amazing and inspired by God! I have already had spiritual experiences with you and I know there is so much more stirring up in heaven! I specifically want to thank you though for your love and excitement! You're incredible with that! Immediately when you walked off that plane I noitce the excitement and love in you eyes! I know this excitement, knowledge and love is what will take the FFLM to the next level.
Elder Levy was one of the ZL's i went on exchanges with this past week. He is awesome and really doing well with the miami zone. He knows what they need and he is going to help them all. He is such a good leader. He does it by example. He doesn't look at himself as a higher being then the members of his zone. So it's awesome!
A miracle from this past week was with Andrew!!! You were there but he is living the Law of Chastity and he's going to be baptized on sunday!!! He's so excited! Thanks for your comments and testimony! I loved when you asked them if they're going to get married haha they loved it! They told us about it the next day and they enjoyed it too! So thanks for being bold and giving them that vision of the future... The temple!
I am grateful and I learned this past week that Priesthood Keys don't change. It's only the holders of the keys that change!! I know this to be true and i've seen it just as you have entered the mission. You have the power and authority to help us reach our full potential and get to this next level. Thank you love you forever!!
Elder Ovard

No comments:

Post a Comment