I don't know where to start this week to be quite honest with you all! My week has been another amazing one here at the MTC but my thoughts and prayers are with you all back home in STG. I know I am where I need to be but I would do anything to take a day of service and go down and help you all. Sounds like that flood was quite a suprise and quite devastating. Many people and their homes have been affected. The Lord does things for a reason though and I believe this is just another one of those test's he is putting on the great people of Santa Clara. Shan and Sue I know are two of the strongest people in the gospel and I know the Lord is only giving them another obstacle in their life to test their faith. I know that they can handle it and will look to the Lord for help. I love all you guys and hope you will feel of my love these next few weeks especially! Also thanks for all the letters, emails, packages and all the support each and everyone of you have been giving me. In the busy world and you all still find the time to write me! I appreciate it and love it!
The MTC this past week was great again! The language is slowly slowly coming, but with work I know it will come when I need it to through the spirit. We are missionaries here at the MTC to learn the Gospel and how to come unto Christ. Not to learn the language! That is one thing that is helping me! I have found that if I study hard and learn what I want to teach in english, then somehow it will just come in he lessons when I need it in spanish.
I had to say bye to Elder Know this week! He left for Chile and boy it was exciting to see him go! Not that I don't want to see him anymore haha but the fact that he is ready to serve the Lord and he is going to bring others unto Christ! We both just had big smiles as we left each other! I love him and the help he gave me while he was here!
I hope all is doing well back home I love you all and hope the best this week for each and everyone of you! I have the best familie and friends in the world!
Hasta Luego!








No comments:
Post a Comment