Thursday, September 13, 2012
Hola Familia!
Hola Familia!
Still can't believe this MTC life! It is amazing! I learn so much everyday whether it is about the gospel or our Heavenly Father humbling me haha but I am still learning!
How is everyone doing? Sound like the reunion was fun! I still can't believe I am gone, It's crazy! I am doing super good though. This week we had an amazing experience happen to us I guess you could say! Anyways we had our first TRC experience. What you do is a member from around here in the provo area I guess you could say comes and talks to us and we give them a lesson. It is pretty much just like home teaching in a way! It reminds me of going with grandpa gubs! It was so spiritual though. As soon as we walked in the room the spirit hit the room and joined us! we talked and talked. The spanish was just coming without even knowing what I was saying! Anyways though turns out we got to know this guy. He was 22 and just got back from his mission in Argentina. Sure enough the same exact mission as Dev and Branson. haha so I asked him if he knew either on of them and he said no.. but it was worth a shot :) We then just continued teaching him about the Plan of Salvation! It was our first experience as a companionship teaching it and it went great!
The MTC is full of experiences and blessings like these! You just always are feeling of the spirit! My mom told me Uncle Shan and Sue were here for our mission conference we had last week. It was too bad I didn't get to see them, but the next day in like for breakfast I was talking with Elder Knox (Elliot) and he told me how he saw them and how happy and fun they were! It bugged me a little to be honest haha why didn't I see them :( jk I think I was in the over flow building unfortunately!
Anyways alright Family I better getting going! I love you all so much! I have the BEST family in the world! Elders are always like so how many letters did Elder Ovard get today haha I just laugh and say don't worry don't worry thats what happens when you have a big BIG loving family :)
Love you and best of luck this week
Elder Ovard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment