Okay i'll start with moms questions haha:
For Thanksgiving we have about 3 different members that all want to
feed us haha so to anwser you question i'm going to be getting fat!
Also this week we had a person we met invite us to go to like a miami
shelter place on Thanksgiving. It's like kinda a homeless shelter
place i think. Anyways the MIami Heat basketball team with be there
serving the food haha cool right?? Well I want to go but i think it
might be little out of our area so we'll have to see haha Harvesting
is amazing and without it i just don't understand how you would get in
any doors. I feel bad for the other missionaries that didn't have this
haha anyways harvesting we get in a lot of house. Especially when were
where all the black people live. This past week we got in 26 homes and
thats through harvest for mmm 30-45 min a day is all. It's so cool.The
other elders? Elder williams and Peterson. Williams is originially
from Georgia but now lives up in timpanoges. And elder peterson is
from Mesa Arizona. I love them both their so cool. Mom you can send
whatever you want they all get stuff too. My comp for sure but you if
you want you can send for the others but i think their fine. Just my
comp for sure. And I got you package for Thanksgiving!! Thank you so
much!! Bomb stuff in there. The treats keep me going each day i'm
tellin ya haha Elder Diaz loves those Fruit snacks.Yes members feed us
all the time. We have a list of food that they fill out in RS each
sunday for us. One person takes a certain day of the week. It's the
best haha sometimes were just so busy with people we don't have time
to go eat :) Nope I don't need anything for Christmas haha i'm doing
good mom. Yes i'm pretty sure elder diaz and i will stay here because
were still doing the training program! 12 weeks. So next transfer
elder diaz will probably leave because he has been here awhile. I'll
stay next transfer i think. I get lots of time in miami :) I love
it!!!
I'm so excited more michael oh my gosh haha thats so sweet!! I love my friends.
So this week was another great one!!! No baptisms but a lot of
investigators haha we got 13 new investigators this week. It really
gets hard somethimes because there is only so much time in the day to
see everyone. Yesterday at church we got 6 people there and so were
praying and have the faith for baptisms this coming sunday. Including
that lady that has Dialysis with one leg :) her name is mattie and she
is my favorite!! Like seriously! I love her. IDK if it's because she's
black or what but man shes great. She lives in kinda a sketchy
neighborhood but other then that it's great :) hahaha jk So how is
everyone?? Thanks so much for all your emails again. Don't worry about
printing them off. I should be okay to write and read them all. I just
idk about the blog letter haha oh well.
This past week we had Zone Conference.. and lets just say my mission
president is like literally the next prophet. He's so stong and has
the best testimony. His wife as well. Oh my gosh it was so good.
Presdient shared stories about his life and related them to the
gospel. It was like General Conference status.. so good. I learned so
much. Spanish is still tough but i know it wont come in a week haha
I'm loving it. Elder Diaz and me will speak it and just laugh all day!
I'm started to have members in the ward help me so i should be
speaking it more and more. I am slowly started to understand more and
more so thanks for all the prayers!!
Sounds like all you are doing great. Blake and Bryce Harper.. Dad on
the MTN.. Mom with questions hahahaha jk... Paige and Tay with school
and work and thier house... and Ayns with the boys like usual haha
It's crazy how is seems like things change here everyday but it's just
the same old stuff back home haha it cracks me up!! I'm worried about
my dog grizz though. Still don't hear much from him? Sometimes i
wonder if he's still there haha ayns at least took a pic of him for
me. He looks like he's starting to go grey? Si or no? haha I love you
all so much!
Emailing is so hard because I have so much to say but always don't
know what to say haha it's nice when you all ask questions!! This week
in the Marlins stadium there was a pro soccer game! Venezuala and some
other team haha i can't remember, but we went and rode our bikes
around it on the way to a members house. It was so cool but it gets me
excited for baseball :)
Christmas here should be fun!! Crazy but fun haha a lot of people have
put up their lights and stuff already. Big building.. sky scrapers
have began to do so as week. It'll be fun and i'm sure you'll get a
lot of pictures!!
Anyways I better get I love you all so much! Let me know if you have
anymore questions!!
Have a wonderful week!! Love ya
Love ELDER OVARD
Coming Home From Key Biscayne (the Island) This picture is on the Bridge.

No comments:
Post a Comment