COMO ESTA LA COSA ALLI?? haha
Yo yo yo!!! My family whats a crackin?? I am so anxious to write you all today haha.. So it's true!!! He was born on April 10th 2013 at 9:45 AM. Elder White, son of the one and only crazy Elder Ovard! haha He is from highland UT and went to Lone Peak! Elder Fisher from STG went to DH's is the new elder in our apt. He is the DL and goes home this transfer haha so crazy. You guys will have to go to his homecoming :)
I'm training and loving every minute of it! It truly is the best and I love it for many many reasons. Most of all though because it gives me a chance to serve him and help him become an awesome missionary. Then on top of that I think I probably end up learning more then he does. Since the fastest and easiest way to learn is by teaching.. I'm getting a lot of that in. I love it!! We do role plays and study stuff everyday and I really am learning so so much!! Elder White is the best! It took him a few days to finally kick in and get a little humor and personality out of his belt haha but its out now and he's awesome!! (I remember being the same way haha ) Anyways I really do love Elder White already though! Training is super weird haha They don't know anything.. in a good way of course. I'm talking like harvesting, teaching, talking on the phone, etc etc.. Luckily my son is awesome and is picking up on it all super quick! He's the best! Now that we practiced role played and did everything we could, he and I can teach a super awesome, how to begin teaching lessons with the people here in Florida! When it's in english of course haha spanish... well were both still trying to learn that one haha. The funny thing is EVERY LESSON we taught last week was in spanish!!! haha it was awesome! God is helping us both learn super fast. This past week I have really been trying to help Elder White get harvesting down. That way he can help me out and say a few things in spanish. I remember how it used to be not saying anything and the days would just be boring haha so I didn't want him to be like me.. so i got him starting to introduce us and stuff at the door. He says... " Buenas!! Yo soy Elder white y este es elder ovard. Nosotros somos representantes de jesucristo y el nos ha enviado aqui para dejar su paz y su bendicion sobre su casa. Podemos dejar este bendicion con usted?? " hahaha Elder white can now say this entire thing when introducing us. It's awesome!!! He does it super slow as he tries to remember the spanish haha The first time he did it the person looks at me and was like... yo no hablo ingles!! i don't speak english. hahaha it was super funny but something all of us missionaries have recieved. I love elder white because of his desire to learn spanish and TRY TALKING! It's the best! I have learned so much and I know that my spanish is far from close to being where god wants it to be. I have to study and work hard just as much as my son! Together we will learn many many things!! The spanish side of things though is super fun!!
Miami is still awesome! Summer has basically started now as we get little rain pockets that pass by like everyday haha it's awesome! It's raining outside right now as I right this email! Their fun though! Helps us get in doors sometimes because people don't wanna send us back out in the rain. We blessed like 5 JW's this past week haha super nice people just a lil crazy!
Elder White and I worked super super hard this past week. It was a week of god wanting us to show our faith. We didn't get anyone to church :( It was sad and something i didn't want to happen. We met awesome people and none of them came to church. But we've talked about it and our Faith is still there. We understand that there was something that god wanted us to learn! I know that as we stay obedient and faithful to the lords work he is going to bless us! I love you all and am happy for you guys! ima get and try and send yall your own lil somethin lata!!
ELDER OVARD
A fire we saw!
Elder Samuelian the night before he is transferred.
A fire we saw!
![]() |
| Riding my bike downtown and snappin some shots! |
![]() |
| Dancing with my lil weiner Dog :) I miss you GRIZZ! |
Elder Samuelian the night before he is transferred.
![]() |
| Elder Ovard, Allen and Benitez sleeping on the balcony the night before they all leave. Elder Allen is staying. |





No comments:
Post a Comment