Friday, October 5, 2012

Another wonderful week!! I love having all my buddies here! It makes it so much fun! Dillon and Connor are doing amazing. They have adjusted well and are loving it now! I wasn't able to make it out to see Cody Parry come in unfortunately. I have been asked to serve in a new position now in my zone and we had a meeting and stuff when he was coming in. So I was pretty sad about that, but I did go searching for him at dinner that night!! I found him and he had a big big smile on his face! haha he looked so happy and looked like he was ready for the experience of being a missionary! It was so cool it see and he will do a great job. I love Elder Parry:)

So Jenny Gubler I have some news for you. Do you know a Hermana Haglund?? haha I don't know her first name!! anyways I was talking to her and we made a connection. That you were my cousin and you and her went to jerusalem (however you spell it) together. She said you and her were really good friends! She is in my zone and we talk all the time. She is really funny. Anyways she wanted my to tell you hi and hi to the newly born baby :) Olivia she thought it was!!

This past Tuesday we heard a wonderful talk about conference and I wanted to share it with you all quick because I loved what they said. While watching conference you know how a talk comes up and your like WOW i hope... so and so... is watching this talk right now because it is perfect for them. They need this in their life right now because it will help them with the problems they have. WELL familia and amigos please please don't do that. Brother Ellis encouraged us to instead of thinking of others ask ourselves, "Lord is it I"? This is what the apostles asked Christ. It is what we need to ask Christ. Focus on things that will help us and that will keep us from doing our problems. Don't worry or judge others about their problems. This make sense? anyways I hope it does! 

I love you all so much! Have another amazing week! Love you and I'll catch ya next week:) ADIOS

CON AMOR, ELDER OVARD

No comments:

Post a Comment