Friday, October 5, 2012

Hola Mi Famillia y Amigos

Birthday in the MTC!! Couldn't have asked for anything better right!! I loved every bit of it! After classes and stuff me and my district partied it up in my room!! haha Birthday hats and ALL! It was a birthday that I will never forget and that is because a lot of you had a lot to play in that! Thanks for all the BDAY cards and packages!! Wow we as missionaries truly are loved! That and I have the best fam and friends around! So thank you all! It was a party that is for sure :)

This week Connor Livingston and Dillon Cook came into the MTC! Let me just say... WOW it's good to have even more friends here now!! They are both so ready and so prepared! You can tell just by talking with them. Elder Livingston is actually in my zone! How cool is that. Two of us little ST GEEZY boys in the same zone as missionaries! What a blessing. I will see him everyday and i'm sure we will do study every so often together!! Dillon is in the building next to me so I should see him a lot too. He only has three weeks in here! He is missing out haha but he is ready! I will about be leaving the same time Dillon does. or sorry Elder Cook. Thats crazy to think about!

This week Elder Echo Hawk a General Authority come to our class and talk with us! It was sooo cool. He talked about having exact obedience and the blessings we get from it! Then he also talked about the ripples affect. And how if we convert one, that stays active and lives the gospel. Years down the road that one person could be up to the teens and then the twenties! It's crazy! He shared this with us because that is what happened to him. He was a convert and his whole fam and kids and grandkids are active in the church now. 

This work is so so real and I love it!! Spanish is such a cool language and as hard as it is to learn, I think it is slowly coming and with the Lords help I will get r done and I will be in Flo-Rida bringing the lost sheep out of babylon! For after all... My purpose is to invite others to come unto christ, by helping them recieve the restored gospel through faith in the lord Jesus Christ and his atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the H.G and enduring til the end! That is what we do as missionaries!

I love the Gospel! I love the MTC! The food is amazing :) haha HASTA LUEGO

Love ELDER OVAR

No comments:

Post a Comment