Saturday, October 20, 2012

WOW IT'S HERE!!!!!! I leave on tuesday at 3 in the morning! I'm so excited! This past week in the MTC has been so good though. One of my goals was to finish my time out here in the MTC strong. I wanted to show the Lord that I am here for him and i'll do whatever it takes to do his will! I am always working and trying to be the best missionary I can be!! Yesterday I had in-field orientation and it really helped me understand more of what the field is going to be like and I think it really helped me prepare more. I never knew members were such a big help to missionary work. Also planning and finding.. it's all done by the Lord. I'm so excited for tuesday and to get there in Florida and meet my Mission President and my new comp. It's going to be so sad leaving Elder Hunter. He is a stud and is going to be such an effective missionary. He's is committed to the work and I loved that about him. He taught me so much. Our studies together were amazing and we each taught each other the different things the spirit taught us. I honestly look forward to after the mission when I will be watching him play ball for DSC! Were going to be such good friend I just know it and I love him. I'm pumped for a trainer though. From what I have been learning here these past few days.. sometimes the trainers aren't always the best haha and they can get lazy. I learned that that first day I get there it possibly could be up to me. I may be the one telling my trainer what we should do. It's possible but I feel as if my comp is going to be amazing. I have a good feeling about him and I look forward to working with him. I already love him and I don't even know him. Also my mission President! Wow! From the things i've heard here at the MTC he is an amazing leader and he knows how to find and teach people what they need. I look forward to him and all the stuff I will learn from him that i will take to the lives of others. I dont know if you all are as excited as I am haha but it's like i'm speechless and don't know what to so because I am so excited!! Little Shy boy Austin will be in Florida preaching and talking with everyone:) It's hard to believe I know but I have made it one of my goals!! I want to talk with everybody that I come in contact with! Anything I say to them will be from the lord and you never know what person he has prepared for us. It's better to talk with everyone then to miss that one person he has prepared right :) haha anyways I better get! I love you all and will see you in Florida :) Next week will be a lot more excited email I promise!!
HASTA FLORIDA!

CON AMOR,
ELDER OVARD

No comments:

Post a Comment