WAZZUP!!!!
CINCO DE MAYO was a success!!! haha not with the mexicans but with the black boys from overtown :) Mom no i am still in the same area but part of our area is where the black boys live and we'll lets just say it's a blast over there. A lot of them don't work so we've been over with the blacks during the day then back with the latins at night haha it's so much fun!! and yes thanks goodness we have the proteccion of the lord ;) haha no they love us "JESUS" people!
Remember that black fam that came to church last sunday?? haha Well 2 of them got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHH!!!! It was awesome haha their names were DAVID and DAVON! They are both so so amazing! We taugth their class in ym and they were like anwsering all the questions and really just had the biggest desire to be there at church! It was so cool to see! David is 15 yrs and Davon is 13. Their mom and Aunt are both still in the process of preparing for baptism. We are praying and we have the faith that they will both be baptized this sunday! It was such a special baptism though! It really was. The other elders had a baptism as well so we had three at our church yesterday. I let Elder White baptize both boys! He was excited to do it and it was in english so I thought it would be best if he did it! haha The boys were so cool though! It is always the best feeling in the world to see a soul come unto christ and feel of the joy and happiness that we have in our lives!! I love it! The mission is the best! Everyday there is a new struggle but a new blessing and joy that comes from it!
Spanish is improving each and everyday haha It's hard at times but we know that the lord helps us everyday with it! This week i had a few peole tell me that I speak spanish super well, they are just so amazed when you tell them how long you've been learning and how we've learned. The streets of miami haha They are always so amazing by it all!! Nothing like GRINGOS speaking spanish!!
Anyways.. Skype next week!!!! I'm so pumped haha it's so exciting. We can probably do it later around like 5. We will skype you guys then maybe call after or something i haven't really figured it all our haha but I think were going to go to a members house that lives downtown and so i think he has one computer. So while i skype Elder White can talk on the phone and they we can switch and i'll talk on phone and he can skype or something!! Does that sound good? We will skype though for sure! I want to again! haha it's so much fun! We keep talking about how crazy it is were already talking again though! I can't believe it! When do mason and mccall leave again? Dang I can't believe their giving their talks on the same day haha thats going to be wet for megan and bart!!! hahaha hopefully they don't get rebaptized ;) JK it's so awesome to see missionaries go out! I'm so excited and proud of each of them!! Maynerds gotta get that second ring though before he heads out!!
Yal need to tell matt and kenzie to come to my church one sunday haha president said it'll probably happen someday if their living in miami so why not just tell them to meet me there right :) haha ;)
The weather is starting to get super nice around here... ok well hot!!! haha but still not as bad as i thought it would be. It supposively wont get super back until like july. So hopefully right as i get transfered into a CAR area :) haha jk Elder webb is a DL! He'ls been doing awesome haha he's such a stud!! So we have Elder Gust as AP, in my zone we have Elder Fisher as my DL and the other district we have Elder Webb as DL and then me training hahha All of us are from the promised ST GIZZY land :) it's funny we always talk about how great that place is and how you never recognize it until you leave for a lil while haha
So this past week Elder white and I had a meeting up in Ft Lauderdale.. So guess what. I DROVE haha finally!!!! I drove from miami... to pick up Elder Hunter (my mtc comp) and his greenie... then we drove up to FT LAUD haha it was so so sweet! We made it alive haha i love driving here! It's so much fun!!
Anyways I better get. I love you all and thanks for the Mail once again! Lil austin in paiges belly is looking good haha wow what a stud!! Thanks for the pics sis! Love you all and have an awesome week! I'll talk to you on sunday :) YEAHHHHHH
ELDER OVARD
Cinco De Mayo Bautismals. This is Davon & David! Both Studs! Feels like just yesterday I ws baptizing for the first time in my mission. This baptism was about Elder White and the two Boys! It was so special. All the young men were there to greet thim with open arms into the quorum! It was a super Cool! 5/5/13
Cinco De Mayo Bautismals. This is Davon & David! Both Studs! Feels like just yesterday I ws baptizing for the first time in my mission. This baptism was about Elder White and the two Boys! It was so special. All the young men were there to greet thim with open arms into the quorum! It was a super Cool! 5/5/13

No comments:
Post a Comment