Sunday, August 4, 2013

Do Good, Trust God, Don't Worry!

WOW!!!! what an exciting week for my beloved family there in the greatest promised land on earth UT!! haha I'm so very proud of each and everyone of you! Will you all get on your knees... now if possible and offer up a prayer to our Heavenly Father of how blessed we truly are! Thank him for our family. For the wonderful blessings that we are all recieving in our family! I promise if you do this and countinue forward god will be right there by your side in every situation. So offer up that prayer of gratitude!!
 
Your all such great inspiring examples to me and I love how successful you are all becoming through hard work and trusting in god. Aynsley THE BABY OF THE HOUSE is finally outta the house!!! haha JK I can't believe she already graduated though and is now on her cruise! It's crazy!! Feels like yesterday me and my boys were headed down to cali for our trip! Time flies by and it's unreal. I can't believe i'm creeping up on my year mark in the mission already. It just doesn't even make sense how fast time is going by!
 
As far as me in FLORIDA!!!! THE HEAT ARE GOING TO WIN!! WE ARE GOING TO BAPTIZE 7 SOULS THIS MONTH. (thats our goal)!! I AM NOW THE NEW DISTRICT LEADER hahaha and ELDER WHITE AND I LIVE ALONE NOW.
 
Sister rogers i wasn't able to see her yet ;( it was a bummer haha but from what i heard she is up in Ft. Lauderdale right now. I totally thought she was coming here to miami but i guess not. What happened though was the 2 elders that were living with us are now gone. Elder fisher went home and elder allen got transfered. Their area got white washed. So now 2 sisters are in their area! They live in the big high riser building that we DID live in. So elder white and I have the house all to ourselves haha. So it's a 3 bedroom house and pretty dang big! We live there alone!! Like i also said i am now the new DL... uh ohhh haha I am loving it though. My district consist of 4 sisters haha what the heck right!! Elder Ovard with all sisters.. Everyone that knows me just thinks it's hilarious!!! They also say.. what the heck he doesn't need more girls!!!! hahaha whatever thats suppose to mean. Dad that picture that lady sent you was the 2 new sisters in our district. Also sister dunford the one that had the brother pass away is still in the district. I was happy about that! She's awesome! I already gave my first District training though and am in the process of planning my second one for tomorrow! It's such an opportunity to serve and help these sisters. To become the missionaries that god wants us to be. I'm so excited to perform miracles through the help of christ this transfer. Next transfers will be on aynsleys bday. July 3rd.
 
I feel so blessed! God knew that this was going to be a position for me to help others and to help them to find success. My first District training i trained on a vision. Having a vision and praying before we act upon the vision so we know that it's what god wants us to do. Well i focused this vision on helping us find more people. This past week was one of the best finding weeks ever in our district history. It's all becase of the vision that we all set and made. We left success up to the lord and his power. Not our own personal abilities. It was amazing to see how he could help us so much with finding new children. Now were going to focus on getting these people through the funnel. To church to conversion to baptism. It'll be awesome and i give so much thanks to god for giving me this opportunity!
 
The family wasn't baptized :( we were super sad about it. We've been having a hard time getting in contact with them. Their so cool though and know church and baptism is what they need to do. They will be baptized this month and they'll be part of those 7 baptisms were going to have. We have another guy named ranea. His sons are members  and he is going to be baptized. probably not for a week or 2 though. His son is going to come from honduras to baptize him. It'll be super special and were grateful we can be a part of it! God is so so good to all of us!
 
Elder White my son is still the best! We have become best friends haha truly!! His desire to work and baptize is what is going to lead him to success!
 
I love you all and know that god will continue to bless you as you do whats right. As you do his will instead of your own! Always remember these times of blessings and how were able to always have them. IT TRULY IS ONLY THROUGH OUR ONE AND ONLY SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! love you all have an awesome week!!
 
DO GOOD.. TRUST GOD... DONT WORRY!!!!!
 
Elder Ovard

No comments:

Post a Comment