Sunday, August 4, 2013

Elder Ovard Transfers

It's official... ELDER OVARD TRANSFERS!!!!!! ahhhhhhh man haha never thought this was going to happen right!!!!! DANG!!!! haha no really i feel so blessed. I know my time here in the beautiful MIAMI DOWNTOWN is over!!! It was a good run though.. considering the year 1 is almost up.. Wow thats weird!! But it's true yesterday i found out i was leaving. Today I packed and I think i'm ready to go. We will go say bye to some recent converts and members and stuff today but other then that.. my next journey is about to start:) I can't believe it!!
 
Sounds like an exciting week back home huh! Marriages in the Gubler Family haha wow i can't believe branson AND chase! Thats so awesome though. I'm happy for both of them! You guys will have to send me a picture of chase and his girl! I'LL BE HONEST WITH YAL IT SOUNDS LIKE BLAKE IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha jk jk no rush bro. There is no need to rush. I just might beat ya to it ;)
 
As far as this past week here in Miami Elder white and i are getting sad to leave each other. It's so so sad. He has by far been one of my favorites thus far haha. I've loved all my comps don't get me wrong but he is just like a kid i will actually hang out with like 100 % haha it's like i've been servin with by bff for the past 2 transfers. I am excited for him to get someone else though and be able to take charge and begin learning a lot more. It'll be interesting to see where i go. I'm thinking down to kendal to be with matt and kinzie haha jk. We'll see how awesome would that be though!!  Matt and Kinzie... wow it was so crazy seeing them. I think the last time was at their lil baby boys blessing in church. It's probably been close to 2 years already. It was so fun though. We went out to eat at red robin. Kinzie offered to make those missionaries down there cafe rio next week. I WAS SUPER JEALOUS haha they both looked like they were happy though and loving life. Matt just finishing up school and everything! They are great!!!
 
Juans kids we taught but haha kinda had to drop them quick unfortunately :( they were both on probabtion for different things haha JUAN IS A STUD THOUGH!!
 
It's too bad that i have to wait a week to tell you all where i am at. That is the hardest part about transfers thus far haha IDK if i'll stay DL or go to ZL or even go back down to being a jr companion haha i really don't know!!! It's like laying in best the night before christmas.. you just don't know what the suprise might be ;)
 
I did make it down to the heat stadium about 30 min ago and i bought a shirt. KInda jersey thing. I want to say thanks for grandma!!! For sending that money :) I got it! I will sign it and send it back so you guys can put it in my bank account. The baseball heat jersey was sold out though. They didn't have anymore ;( So i bought a shirt and like a bracelet thing. Grandma is the best! It will be a memory of the finals and the heat that is for sure. Also while we were there we saw that highlight of when ray allen hit that 3 in game 6... WOWWWWWW!!! elder whites and mine prayers were awnsered with that shot hahaha
 
I love you all thanks for everything and continue to strive to follow christ and do all you can to return to live with him. Love you have a great week!!
 
ELDER OVARD
 
p.s. yesterday was funny we were at a members house and they were on google and they said hey what is your full name then they typed it in on google and a few things popped up. Including the video of me being interview after winning state. Then our highlight video from 2011 and other stuff hahaha it was so funny they said WOW HE'S FAMOUS haha it was so funny! Love you all bye

No comments:

Post a Comment