Sunday, August 4, 2013

Diana's Baptism

wazzup!!!!!
 
Wow okay here we go gotta be fast today!!!!! haha how is my beloved family??? I love you all!!!! Love the updates you give me each week. Your lives are changing and ALSO for some of you your body figure as well ;) haha wow i'm excited to see miles grow!! Aight so it was an amazing week!!! CRAZY but amazing!!!! I am so glad you were able to meet elder hunt! Like i said i tood his place and am with his son now and loving it!!! What did he say?? He told me he was going to go visit you guys but i didn't believe him haha i love that kid! I truly do! He was a stud misisonary! Hope he only said good things about the one and only elder ovard!!
So this past week Elder thompson and I......... Drum roll please......... BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha it was so awesome!!! We baptized a girl that we have been working with. It was an amazing story as well. So this girls name is Diana. She is only 16 yrs old. We have been teaching her familiy like ever since i got into the area. All the family wants to be baptized but each one of them has their own little problem. Whether its with a commandment or what but the rest of the fam couldn't be baptized yet. Diana was ready though. We were trying to push her back so that she could be baptized with the fam but that wasn't going to fly with her. She would always so I AM READY I WANT TO BE BAPTIZED!!!!! haha. so we talked about it. Talked to our bishop. Talked to president. Together we were able to come up with what we needed to do! She needed to be baptized anyways so that she would be able to help her family. She could be that example and show them the way. We talked with diana about this and she said... wow you guys are good. Thats was like exactly my thought process and what i was thinking and i never said any of that to you all. It was awesome. I guess thats what a lot of PRAYER and trusting in god through talking with his leaders he calls can do for you!! ANyways she ended up getting baptized :) It was a beautiful baptism but now many people showed up. I ended up conducting it since the guy that was supposed to didn't come. It was too bad. Her familiy was there though and they really enjoyed it!! Now our plans and goals are to work with them a lil more. Her mom is pregnant and due like anytime and each time i go over there i think of paige AHHHHH dang you hahah jk im excited it truly am it's just too bad that he is going to have to go a year A WHOLE YEAR without meeting his favorite uncle and family member :) haha jk i love you guys!! Anyways so this family has what it takes and they have DESIRE which is truly all they need. We will work with them!!! God will work with them and he will be the one that motivates them to act! Funny story we played basketball with dianas brothers. They are kinda punks and think their all that haha so anyways... they began talking crap soooo i had to show them up. I had to. I told them i would take me vs. them two. If I win then they need to stop talking crap and be respectful to others. hahaha i'm telling ya they are crazy. they always disrespect people. So we played!!! I lost hahahaha jk jk I WON!! I BEAT THEM!! Really rusty but my plan worked out. It was just funny to see their faces afterwards. They thought there was no way possible for a tall white kid in church clothes, could beat them. Anyways it was good because it  helped them to be quiet. Now each time we go over there they don't run their mouths as much. it's funny!! I love that family though i truly do! They are the best!
Also today for pday guess what??? I think were going to a batting cage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally haha baseball! I think there is like a fiesta fun batting cage here somewhere close. We are going to go and hit it up probably! We also have to clean the apartment so we'll see but im looking forward to swinging it a lil bit! See what these 30 poulds can do for me :)
Anyways!! I better get going! There has been lots of rain here. It's awesome though. It just pours and pours then stops and 5 min later it's sunny! Key largo was awesome! Were going to go back this week sometime! I still am yet to see a gator but i want to. Some members still wanna take us to the everglades so we'll make that happen sometime! I love you all so much and hope you have an amazing week! Let me know if there is anything i can do to help you! Can't believe i've already been out 11 months WOW!!!! Goes so so fast. Love you bye
 
ELDER OVARD
This is Diana!  She is a goofyone but, we sure do love her!!!  She is with her mom.  Her mom is the pregnant one that always makes me think of Paige.  As you can tell this family keeps us laughing.  They couldn't even take a normal picture!  We LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment