COMO ESTAN?
Where do i even start with yal?? haha YESTERDAY was bomb!!!! It was so much fun getting to talk with each of you!! I loved doing the phone and then going to skype! You all seem so happy and it makes me happy. It always is reassuring knowing that i have a loving family in the gospel back home. One less thing i gotta worry about:) I love each of you. It's crazy next time i do that with you all their will be another lil one there with you guys haha Paiges baby will be out and about! It's crazy haha.
Idk what we'll do. I actually thought of that same thing today while i was in the shower haha elder hunter and i could be together and then just go home together halfway through the transfer.. Idk we'll see though i'm not worried about it i have a lot of time left to figure it out :) AND i told you i'm going on my 10 month haha dang you made me feel older then i really was!! It's not a good thing to be getting old in the mission mom haha I'm super excited to see what happens with transfers and stuff though. It'll be cool. Also be sure to fill me in with the team haha i sure hope they can pull it off and get another championship for themselves! It's the best feeling and accomplishment ever!
My mothers day ended up being a lil bitter sweet but it's crazy how god works! So after i got done talking with you guys on the phone elder white and i went out and contacted a few people. we contacted and contacted then eventually it was time to go home! We found some amazing people, we just got done talking and we were all just super happy. Well thats when we found out that a sister in our district had a brother pass away yesterday. Her brother crashed on his fourwheeler or something on his way to church. It so sad and the rest of the night we were praying and really trying to focus on this sister and her needs at this time. well if we rewind a lil bit. On last wednesday after district training Elder White and I went out to lunch with this sister. Well i was talking a lot with both sisters about their families and how their all doing and just different stuff. Well This sister that had this tragedy in her family has a sister thats like 20. So me being the crazy boy I am was joking around with her and eventually i got her sisters address. Was I planning on writing her sister? no not really. I don't have time. So i got her sisters address more as a joke.. Well little did i know God had a plan behind me getting this address. He knew why i got it and NOW i know as well. So now we'll fast forward back to last night when we found out about this sisters brother that passed away yesterday. So after we found out the only thing we wanted to do was pray for this sister. That she may have the comfort and the love from our savior at this time. That through christ she was going to be able to overcome this trial. So we prayed. As a companionship and as individuals. We prayed! Thats all we could do to help! So that night after i said my personal prayer asking to please give this sister the comfort she needs.. I had the spirit of god testify to me that I had a role in helping this family. I have a role in helping this sister. I couldn't figure out though what my role was.. so thats when i had to rely on the spirit again. The spirit then Testified to me once again. This time he testified to me that I got that address to the sisters sister.... not to write her... but to write the family. Tell them how much our heavenly father loves them and especially how much our heavenly father and jesus christ love their daughter who is here serving amongst us right now. To tell the family how amazing of a missionary their daughter and sister is. How strong and power she is. ETC... ETC... The spirit testified to me through the holy ghost that this is what i need to do! I thought and thought about it and i know without a doubt it's what god wants me to do. So today i'm going to do it. I'm going to write this family that i don't know and do just as the H.G directed me to do. I know by following this inspiration god is going to bless and help this family!
I love my family and i'm grateful for each one of you in my life!! Keep being amazing and doing whats right and i promise god will always be with us in every situation! Love you and have an amazing week
ELDER OVARD
No comments:
Post a Comment