FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD IS ELDER OVARD hahaha reminds me of that week on the today show when they always do that where in the world is matt louer or whatever it is haha ANYWAYS!!
You guys wont believe it! I am in FLORIDA!!!!!!!! STILL!!!!!! YEAHHHHH hahaha okay down to business! Guess what? I am basicall in the keys haha. I am at the southern most part of our mission except for the keys. The place in which i am serving is called HOMESTEAD. I love it so much! It is so much different then miami but i love it and it feels good to be back out in the open land and more in the country haha It reminds me so much of like provo or the cities in Utah that are more open but yet still pretty populated. The thing i love most about homestead though is the ethnicities that are here. There is EVERYTHING!!! Blacks, mexicans, cubans, honduaranians, nicaraguans, germans, americans and who knows what else haha Its so cool. I have been able to speak like 50 percent english in a day and 50 percent spanish. So it's not so much spanish it gives me a head ache. Its the perfect amount haha Also down here there are so many families!!!! Farmer families!! You know families that have like 7 kids so that they can keep the farms running hahaha kinda like the gublers ya know ;) jk I truly do love it here though. The church is an actual church building as well.
As far as my companion goes. I got Elder Whites MTC companion. So i will be greenie breaking him as well as DL again. His name is Elder Thompson. He is from Logan UT and he is a stud. He really is an amazing missionarie and we get along pretty dang good. He reminds me so so so much of AUStin Larsen. BUTTTTTT he works hard haha he does his best each and everyday and he wants to baptize. Remember elder hunt? the one that said me and him were cousins? well he trained Elder thompson and so i came and took elder hunts place. Hunt is now gone and there in UT. He's home haha also elder gust is as well if you can find out when his homecoming is i want you to go. Maybe ask zack frei. I miss those guys though. Anyways Elder Thompson and i are looking forward to this transfer. We are going to baptize baby!!!! haha
I SAW SISTER ROGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha what a suprise right!!! Well i was at transfer meeting and after we all found out where we were going we started talking and saying our goodbyes and stuff and i look over and theres sister rogers!!! I was like WHAT!!!! she wasn't supposed to be there haha so i went over and was like heyyyy i know you hahah we both were so excited to see each other. She was there for a comp study that she was doing with their district leader after transfers were over. It was soooo good to see her though. I got a picture and i should see her here again in like 5 weeks.
My district is only one other set of missionaries now. There are ELDERS YEAHHHHHH!!! we live with them as well. Their names are Elder Kafton and Orullian. Both are from UT. They are studs. It's funny their area is a lot of blacks and one of the kids is kinda a crazy one. Just a tall white boy with glasses. Well he acts totally like a black kid now haha it's the best i love it it's so funny!!
I was able to fast yesterday for all the family and especially those that are going through health problems and stuff at this time. I know they will all be okay and god will bless them. It's sad to hear about the deaths and the healths problems with everyone back home right now. It's crazy. They will continue to be in my prayers though. I want you all to know i love you and appreciate all the mail and packages and stuff i get from you all! Thanks for the July 4th package. I ate them rice crispies up in like 3 days haha. Thank you all!!! Our 4th of july was just like any other day. A lot different then new years there in riverside. I didn't really see any fireworks or anything this time but i think that was because it started to pour rain just as the sun went down haha WELCOME TO SOUTHERN FLORIDA!!!!
Don't worry though because i have a CAR now hahah yeahhhhhhh!!! It's fun but i'm sure we'll be on bikes as well. We get 900 miles for the month and our area is pretty big. I love it! Love you all and have an amazing week!!!
LOVE ELDER OVARD
Elder Hunt, Elder Ovard, Elder Thompson, and Elder White. This is transfer day. I left Elder White and got his MTC comp Ekder Thompson. Eler Hunt is going home. He just finished training Elder Thompson.
Two Snow Canyon friends are reunited in Fort Lauderdale. Sister Kacey Roger and Elder Ovard. This was a very exciting day for them to see eachother.
Saying Good-bye to the rest of the Riverside District. Sister Quiocho and Dunford. I love them! They are like the siser AP's.
Saying good-bye to the beloved sisters in Riverside! Sister Peterson & Liia. I will miss Riverside!
Elder Hunt, Elder Ovard, Elder Thompson, and Elder White. This is transfer day. I left Elder White and got his MTC comp Ekder Thompson. Eler Hunt is going home. He just finished training Elder Thompson.
Two Snow Canyon friends are reunited in Fort Lauderdale. Sister Kacey Roger and Elder Ovard. This was a very exciting day for them to see eachother.
Saying Good-bye to the rest of the Riverside District. Sister Quiocho and Dunford. I love them! They are like the siser AP's.
Saying good-bye to the beloved sisters in Riverside! Sister Peterson & Liia. I will miss Riverside!



No comments:
Post a Comment